We are open to all interpretations of this theme.
Juror: Jessica Roscio, Curator, Danforth Art Museum at Framingham State University
- Artwork in all media except video will be considered.
- Artwork must have been completed within the past 5 years.
- Dimensions of work must be no larger than 40” in any direction.
- 2D work must be wired and ready for hanging.
- 3D work – Gallery can supply small pedestals.
- All other special equipment to display work must be provided by the artist. Artwork must be delivered and picked up. We can not accept shipped work. ArtSpace retains 30% commission on work that is sold.
- ArtSpace holds limited insurance on all work exhibited in the gallery.
How to Enter: Click here for entry form
Entry Deadline: November 22, 2019
Entry Fee: $35 for up to 3 images
Entry Deadline: November 22, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: December 16, 2019
Delivery of work: Jan. 10, 10-6, Jan. 11, 10-3
Exhibit Dates: Jan.15-Feb. 21, 2020
Reception: Jan. 18, 5-7
Pick up of work: Feb. 22, 10-3